- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Colour/polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning metal surfaces as they may scratch the surface.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- For Leather and Leatherette furniture, avoid exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the furniture before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the products to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.